- 1000000-2500000 INR
Our Automatic Digital Pull Off Tester is unique instrument for adhesion and bond strength testing of all types of films, coatings, laminates, adhesives, metals plastic coatings, concrete coats, and plasters and other materials.
It is portable, hand-operated instrument which is used to measure the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure. The pressure is displayed on a digital LCD and represents the coating's strength of adhesion to the substrate. It evaluates the adhesion (pull-off strength) of a coating by determining the greatest tensile pull-off force that it can bear before detaching, breaking points, demonstrated by fractured surfaces, occur along the weakest plane within the system consisting of dolly, adhesive, coating layers and substrate.
- Dolly Size : 20mm (Standard); 10mm,14mm,50mm (Optional)
- Resolution : 0.01MPa(1psi)
- Accuracy :+-1%Full scale
Max. Pull-off Pressure :
- Pie 10mmdolly->0~80 MPa; (Optional)
- Pie 14mmdolly->0~40 MPa; (Optional)
- Pie 20mmdolly->0~20 MPa; (Standard)
- Pie 50mmdolly->0.2~3.2 MPa; (Optional)
- 20mm Aluminum test dollies (20 pcs)
- Cutting toll for20mm dollies,
- 3M Adhesive and glue gun
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying case
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery with standard charging adapter.
- Weight: 4-5 Kg
- Dimensions: 360 x 75 x 115 mm(L x W x H)
- 10 Per Week
- 30 Days
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
A-40, Unnadeep Complex, Tower-A, Susen Tarsali Ring Road, Tarsali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India