- 19 Lakh INR
- 560 x 450 x 580 mm(LxWxH)
- 140 Kg
- Industrial Use
Our Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester is a very efficient tool to identify the busting pressure of textile fabrics. It functions using the highly trusted pneumatic strength testing method on a variety of fabrics like woven & non-woven, knitted, craft-made and laminated fabrics. A sample is attached to the tester, apart from this a diaphragm, expansive in nature is also clamped over a circular ring. Under the diaphragm compressed air pressure is applied and is increased constantly until the sample fabric bursts. After that the conclusion is derived relating to bursting strength and distention of the fabric.
- Computer & Special software controlled, automatic clamping and burst test, automatic calibration, automatic data processing and test report output.
- It can be controlled by its easy to use LCD graphics touch-screen instead of computer.
- Bursting pressure up to 1500KPa (15Bar or 200psi), accuracy ≤ ±0.2%F•S
- Burst distension up to 70mm
- Equipped with lamp for clear observatio n.
- Transparent acrylic cover ensures safe operation
- 4 most commonly used test areas are available and be easily shifted
- Test area: 100, 50, 10, 7.3 cm2 (112.8, 79.8, 35.7, 30.5 mm Dia.)
- Power/Air 220 /110 V 50/60 Hz 0.4 ~0.7 MPa
- Weight 140 Kg
- Dimensions 560 x 450 x 580 mm(L x W x H)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 5-7 Week
- All India
A-40, Unnadeep Complex, Tower-A, Susen Tarsali Ring Road, Tarsali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India