- 1200000.00 - 1800000.00 INR
The medical mask synthetic blood penetration tester is used to determine the resistance of a medical respirator to synthetic blood penetration under different test pressures, and can also be used to determine the blood penetration resistance performance of other coating materials.
The ability of resistance of the medical mask to the penetration of synthetic blood under different test pressures enables that a certain amount of synthetic blood is sprayed in a horizontal direction to one side of the mask to be tested with a certain pressure and distance, and the penetrativity of the other side of the mask is observed.
The mask is fixed on the protruding fixture, and 2 ml of synthetic blood (surface tension 4.0-4.4*10E-4N/cm) is sprayed horizontally from the casing with an inner diameter of 0.84 mm to the measured mask at a distance of 300Â±10 mm. The injection pressure was 10.6 KPa (80 mmHg). Remove the mask and check if there is penetrating synthetic blood on the inside, which is safe and reliable.
- Spraying distance: 300mm-305mm adjustable
- Space between front and rear plates: 0.6cm
- Control panel: Touch-tone
- Nozzle size: 0.84mm
- Spraying speed: 450cm/s, 550cm/s, 635cm/s
- Spraying pressure: Standard/10.6kPa, 16kPa,21.3kPa/adjustable
- Nozzle length: 12.7mm
- Target plate bore diameter: 0.6cm
- ASTM F1862/F1862M-17
Power/Air: 220V 50HZ
Weight: 35 Kg
Dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 650 mm(LxWxH)
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 60 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
A-40, Unnadeep Complex, Tower-A, Susen Tarsali Ring Road, Tarsali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India