- 65000-90000 INR
Manual Wire Crimp Pull Tester is unique & economic instrument for tension/compression testing with good stability, wide application and convenient usage for manual operation. It is used for various application such as wire crimp, breaking strength, Adhesion Testing, Peel off, compression and tensile testing of Fabric, plastic, wire, crimp, yarn, strips & many more. Digital Force measurement devices are attached to measure the maximum Peel adhesive Strength & breaking force in N, Kgf & Lbf.
- Simple & Hand Pressure operation,
- Able to be used with various kinds of fixtures.
- Compact design & Simple construction.
- Capacity : 100N (10Kg) / 500N (50.0Kg)
- Accuracy : 0.1N / 0.01kg / 0.02lb;
- Units : N, Kgf, Lbf
- Traveling Length : 200mm / 400mm(Optional)
- Data Output : RS232 communications
Power/Air : 220/110 V 50/60 Hz
Weight : 20 Kg Dimensions : 450 x 400 x 700 mm(LxWxH)
button snap pull tester, pull tester, pull off tester
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30 Days
- South America, Middle East, Western Europe, North America, Africa, Asia
- All India
A-40, Unnadeep Complex, Tower-A, Susen Tarsali Ring Road, Tarsali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India